|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Ideal candidates will possess a good working attitude and must be organized in order to complete the tasks in the course of the day. |
Responsibilities include proper washing, sanitation, and storage of all food service equipment and utensils as directed including pots, pans, dishes, silverware, etc. as directed. Maintain cleaning schedule of assigned areas and adhere to accepted
9:00AM - 6:00PM
10:30AM - 7:00PM
12:30PM - 9:00PM
|Duties:||• Prepare, wash, and return dishes to designated areas.|
• Unload bus carts.
• Scrape dishes of debris, stack dishes in racks, rinse food off dishes.
• Push racks onto dish machine conveyor, unload, stack, and return items.
• Push clean cart to storage area.
• Drain machine, rinse, wash, and sanitize all pots, pans, and equipment. Return to their storage area.
• Empty boxes, baskets, trash into dumpster. Empty both garbage cans from upstairs at 11 a.m. daily.
• Remove floor mats every night from area, sweep, and mop kitchen/storage area as assigned.
• Perform cleaning as listed on posted schedule. Clean and wipe down counter tops as required.
• Coffee & soup cups to be bleached every night for the next day's service.
• Clean and bleach back dock every other day.
• Assure that established safety and sanitation guidelines are followed when performing duties.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Assistant Director of Culinary Services
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma/GED preferred.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.