|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Responsible for preparing, cooking, and presenting food.|
5 Days a week
Days to be determined
Weekdays 11:00am - 7:00pm
Weekends 6:30am - 2:00pm
|Duties:||• Performs short order/grill cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to residents.|
• Prepares and cooks food as ordered, ensuring short preparation time.
• Receives orders from servers, cooks order according to resident requirements.
• Reads and verifies food order or receives verbal instructions on food required by resident, prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
• Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, carving and serving all foods.
• Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use.
• Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, checks production, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment.
• Maintains clean and sanitized work stations and equipment and must follow all regulatory rules and procedures.
• Adheres to all cleaning schedules and general sanitation of kitchen.
|Qualifications:||1-3 years kitchen experience required. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.