|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provides administrative and logistical support for the maintenance department. Assists the Plant Operations Manager in administrative functions within the department. Actively contributes to the quality of life of the residents through operational efficiency and customer service.|
|Duties:||• Maintains department financial records by obtaining quotes, processing purchase orders, receiving and processing invoices, and providing declining balance reports. |
• Assists in the periodic and annual inventory of stock room.
• Generates and assigns work orders to appropriate maintenance staff.
• Maintains the computerized work order database and generates reports as requested. Ensures that the database is up-to-date.
• Monitors the completion of work orders, coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure assigned work is completed, reassign work orders as needed in a timely manner. Provides daily reports to Plant Operations Manager regarding individual staff efficiency.
• Coordinates the efforts of outside vendors as requested by supervisor.
• Contacts vendors and contractors as needed to schedule work, place orders, resolve invoicing discrepancies, schedule appointments, etc.
• Maintains an up-to-date file of current contractor certificates of insurance.
• Acts as the liaison between Plant Operations and Mease Manor residents.
• Contributes to establishing credibility of the maintenance of the campus in the eyes of the residents. Meets with residents in their apartments as needed to resolve maintenance issues.
• Answers department telephone and retrieves messages from voicemail.
• Manages internal telephone system. Programs resident and employee phones, updates extensions, phone data, etc. as needed.
• Actively participates in Safety Committee.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or GED required.|
• At least two years in similar position preferred.
• Experience in hotel or health care setting preferred.