|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Nursing Services: Mease Continuing Care|
|Description:||The Activities Assistant will coordinate the activities program for Mease Manor's skilled nursing unit. This person will plan, coordinate, and carryout activities to enrich the lives of residents including residents experiencing dementia.|
• 5 days per week (will include every other weekend)
• 8:30AM - 5:00PM
|Duties:||• Works in conjunction with nursing staff to develop appropriate activities for residents based on the plan of care.|
• Works in conjunction other departments to publish and promote scheduled events for skilled nursing unit.
• Includes and encourages family members to participate in activities with residents.
• Manages all areas of planning, coordinating, and carrying out activities for residents, including dementia-specific functions.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or GED required.|
• Two years experience in a skilled nursing facility as CNA, activities assistant, or similar position preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.