Capital Project Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Facilities and Building Services|
|Description:||Mease Manor is currently searching for a Capital Project Manager who will be responsible for the management and oversight of all building renovations throughout the campus. This position is responsible for creating budgets, developing standard practices, purchasing, working with residents for requested apartment renovations, and the oversight of department staff. |
|Duties:||• Acts as a liaison to the sales/marketing department directly supporting the sales and move- in process for residents.|
• Establishes the scope of apartment refurbishment, creates budgets, selects FF&E, purchases materials, negotiates contracts, supervises contractors and in-house staff, meets with prospective residents as needed.
• Ensures apartments are ready for move-in according to established timelines.
• Participates in controlling design and architectural fees related to capital projects by acting as the purchasing agent for the campus.
• Establishes the scope, costs, and timelines of construction to support the combining of apartments into various new configurations.
• Determines staffing levels and skill sets needed to support apartment refurbishment and construction projects.
• Manages the electronic lock system and electronic key cards. Acts as administrator of the system.
• Maintains membership with the Florida Healthcare Engineering Association.
|Qualifications:||• Three years experience in property maintenance, or three years experience in maintenance operations.|
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Previous high-rise renovation experience preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.