CNA - Weekend Shift
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Nursing Services: Mease Continuing Care|
|Description:||Works under the supervision and guidance of a licensed nurse (RN or LPN), the CNA is responsible for assisting with direct patient care within the scope of their practice. Work will include components of direct patient care, nutrition, observation, documentation, transportation of patients and supplies, and general maintenance of the patient environment. |
Full-Time - Weekends
Friday (3:00PM - 11:00PM),
Saturday (3:00PM - 7:00AM)
Sunday (3:00PM - 7:00AM)
|Duties:||• Assists residents with meals as needed. |
• Assists residents with oral care and basic hygiene needs.
• Bathes and dresses residents.
• Assist toileting residents as needed.
• Assist residents as needed in getting in and out of beds, wheelchairs, bathtubs, etc.
• Changes bed, clothes and collects soiled laundry as required.
• Performs light cleaning and organizing of resident room and/or area.
|Qualifications:||• Valid Certified Nursing Assistant license in the State of Florida. |
• Six months CNA experience is preferred in a similar setting is preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.