Event Planning Assistant
|Location:||Dunedin, FL, FL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Mease Manor is looking for a creative and energetic individual to assist with the planning of events and activities for our residents. The Event Planning Assistant supports the efforts of the Activity Director in the assessing, selecting, organizing, and implementing of recreational services to address the individualized needs and interests of our residents. |
In return for your efforts, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. So come help us bring fulfillment, fun and the highest quality of life to our residents in this role as an Event Planning Assistant.
|Duties:||This position's job responsibilities include:|
* Assists in setting up for events and breaking down at the conclusion of events.
* Participates in events ensuring residents have a positive experience.
* Assists in shopping for supplies for events as needed.
*Creates calendars, flyers, and announcements, distributes documents throughout the campus.
* Provides administrative support to department manager.
* Works a flexible schedule determined by the needs of the residents and Mease Manor, may consistently include weekends and/or evenings.
* All other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||* High school diploma or GED required.|
* One year of experience in event planning, teaching, recreation, and/or retirement living preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.