LPN/RN Supervisor - Weekend Shifts
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits and Sign on Bonus|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Nursing Services: Mease Continuing Care|
|Description:||Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, ensures the delivery of nursing services to the residents according to the policies of Mease Manor. Provides direct resident care, through performing RN clinical duties, making rounds, while also providing direction to LPNs, CNAs and other staff. Works in conjunction with the Director of Nursing and Unit Manager to handle administrative functions and staff supervision.|
Every other weekend
Saturday and Sunday
11:00PM - 7:00AM
7:00PM - 7:00AM
**Sign on Bonus**
|Duties:||• Maintains proper level of resident care by making rounds on all residents within each tour of duty, and more frequent rounds as necessary. |
• Personally check residents and those critically ill or acutely ill and those require administrative intervention.
• Identify and resolve problems as they arise; communicate to staff, Director of Nursing and/or Unit Manager.
• In conjunction with with the Admissions Coordinator, assesses perspective resident to ensure only patients whose medical and psycho-social needs can be met by the facility or in conjunction with community resources are admitted to and retained by the facility.
• Review all medical records as to content, ensuring that nursing notes are informative, accurate, and descriptive of services rendered and resident response.
|Qualifications:||• Valid license to practice in the State of Florida as an LPN or RN.|
• Three to five years experience in a clinical setting including direct supervision of others is preferred.
• ability to supervise staff and function as a working supervisor preferred
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.