|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Under the direction of the Plant Operations Manager, responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, operate, and maintain facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance schedules. Responds to emergencies as assigned. |
Typical work schedule will be:
7:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday
|Duties:||• Performs timely routine maintenance tasks by following assigned work orders|
• Provides routine preventative maintenance as assigned
• Assists maintenance technicians with plumbing repair, HVAC repair, electrical repair, and any other maintenance tasks.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Makes basic repairs, as necessary, to systems and equipment in the kitchen and laundry facilities.
• Calmly and effectively, responds to emergency situations (i.e., fire, flooding, smoke).
• Participates in inventory of parts in the storeroom.
• Participate in the purchasing process as requested.
|Qualifications:||• One year of related experience preferred.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.