|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Support the renovation of the entire campus including Independent Living, Assisted Living and the Nursing Center. Upgrades the construction of apartments and common areas. |
This is a full time position.
Typical schedule is:
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
|Duties:||• Remove and replace commodes, vanities, sinks, faucets, shower bars.|
• Verify performance of AC/heating systems. Make repairs as needed.
• Replace electrical devices such as switches, receptacles, fixtures, fans.
• Remove and re-install vertical blinds and window treatments.
• Manufacture and install hard surface countertops in kitchens and bath areas.
• Install floor and wall tiles.
• Build walls and patch sheetrock, plasterboard.
• Replace vinyl material on fixed and moving panels on balconies.
• Install cable and telephone outlets.
• Greet incoming residents and assist with the move-in process.
• Conducts inventory of materials for apartment renovations. Immediately informs project manager of materials needed.
• Manages electronic lock system. This function may include, but is not limited to:
• Install electronic locks on administrative and apartment doors.
• Program locks, and keys for residents and staff.
• Acquires through (outside or on the job training) knowledge on the Metasys energy management system. Will diagnose operation of components using laptop based software and participate in plant upgrades as they occur.
• Installs, troubleshoot, support and/or move telephones for staff and residents.
|Qualifications:||• Two years experience in renovations of apartments, kitchens and bathrooms preferred.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.