|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Responsible for providing assistance in all food functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food policies, procedures, and regulations.|
Schedule rotates days (including weekend and holidays) from 4:00 pm-8:00 pm.
16-24 hours per week
|Duties:||* Serves meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance and taste.|
* Serve meals in timely fashion per facility meal hours.
* Serves food in accordance to portion control procedures.
* Assists in daily cleaning in accordance to established schedules.
* Cleans and re-sets dining rooms in preparation of the next meal.
* Adheres to specific side work (i.e., put up stock) and responsibilities assigned to position.
* Assists in preparation of salads, desserts and other items as directed by CDM/Cook.
* Ensure special diets (i.e. mechanically altered) are followed exactly.
* Prepare and deliver snacks, hydration carts, nourishment's, etc. as instructed.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or GED preferred.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.